Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Dominion of the Orc Counters

Last month, I posted about the new Stephen Parker title, Dominion of the Orc. I even posted some ideas for a couple of armies. Since then, I've done nothing with DotO, primarily because I did not have counters for the new unit types. 

Today, I started work on rectifying the situation. I made some new counters.

They are (from top to bottom and left to right) scouts, flyers, mage, and assassin.

I decided to make them in generic colors rather than army specific. I did that with rare ancient troop types (chariots and elephants) and it works fine while reducing the number of counters I need. I went for a dark gray for all the units except the scouts, which are naturally green.

Now I just need to print them and stick them on the bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment